Billy "Dante" Kingston (
dante_eternal) wrote2011-07-05 01:42 pm
Entry tags:
Photo - Porch swing
"What do you miss from your other life?"
Dante gives his lover a sleepy smile as he snuggles closer to him. "Why?"
"Just wondering if you ever think about it."
"I do," Dante admits, rubbing his cheek against the cool chest. "I think about a lot of things, but what I miss the most is sitting with Jacob on that rickety old porch swing we had and talking about what the future had in store for us."
His lover holds him tighter. "I'm so sorry you never had the chance to live that life."
Dante nods. "Me too," he whispers.
Dante gives his lover a sleepy smile as he snuggles closer to him. "Why?"
"Just wondering if you ever think about it."
"I do," Dante admits, rubbing his cheek against the cool chest. "I think about a lot of things, but what I miss the most is sitting with Jacob on that rickety old porch swing we had and talking about what the future had in store for us."
His lover holds him tighter. "I'm so sorry you never had the chance to live that life."
Dante nods. "Me too," he whispers.
